Saturday, October 11, 2014

2010 Demo Reel


Mu-Ming Tsai 2010 Demo Reel from Mu-Ming Tsai on Vimeo.

Demo Reel I edited for myself just recently. I really wanted to try to do something with a rapid editing style, playing with clip speed retiming, jump cuts and pacing.

The real challenge was how to present myself, and what clips to pick. I forced myself to edit to a 1:20 track, because I didn't want the reel to be to long, I wanted it quick and to the point. It felt really meaningful to put everything together because it was like a small retrospect of my work. Looking back at what I've learned and the talented people I've worked with there's still a long way to go. What I really want to try now is probably something along the lines of a thriller or Documentary. Stay tuned for more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment